Three Rednecks

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DUD
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2002
    • 3309
    • Jonesboro, Arkansas, USA.
    • Ryobi BT3000

    #1

    Three Rednecks

    Three Rednecks were working up on a cell phone tower - Cooter, Pete and
    KC.

    As they start their descent Cooter slips, falls off the tower and is
    killed
    instantly.

    As the ambulance takes the body away, Pete says, "Well, ****, someone
    should go and tell his wife."

    KC says, "OK, I'm pretty good at that sensitive stuff, I'll do it."

    Two hours later, he comes back carrying a case of Budweiser.

    Pete says, "Where did you get that beer, KC?"

    "Cooter's wife gave it to me," KC replies.

    "That's unbelievable, you told the lady her husband was dead and she
    gave you beer?"

    Well, not exactly", KC says. "When she answered the door, I said to
    her, You must be Cooter's widow'."

    She said, "You must be mistaken, I'm not a widow.".... then I said
    "I'll bet you a case of Budweiser you are."

    Rednecks shore are good at this sensitive stuff, ain't they?
    5 OUT OF 4 PEOPLE DON'T UNDERSTAND FRACTIONS.
  • crokett
    The Full Monte
    • Jan 2003
    • 10627
    • Mebane, NC, USA.
    • Ryobi BT3000

    #2
    That is a good one Dud. I remembered to put down my soda before I read it.
    David

    The chief cause of failure in this life is giving up what you want most for what you want at the moment.

    Comment

    • Richard in Smithville
      Veteran Member
      • Oct 2006
      • 3014
      • On the TARDIS
      • BT 3100

      #3
      Originally posted by crokett
      That is a good one Dud. I remembered to put down my soda before I read it.

      I always put down everything that can spill, spurt, or spray when I see "DUD" as the thread starter.

      ( Still sore from the last one )
      From the "deep south" part of Canada

      Richard in Smithville

      http://richardspensandthings.blogspot.com/

      Comment

      • mater
        Veteran Member
        • Jan 2004
        • 4197
        • SC, USA.

        #4
        Good one Bill.
        Ken aka "mater"

        " People may doubt what you say but they will never doubt what you do "

        Ken's Den

        Comment

        • cabinetman
          Gone but not Forgotten RIP
          • Jun 2006
          • 15216
          • So. Florida
          • Delta

          #5
          Bill, that there is a funny.



          A THING OF BEAUTY IS A JOY FOREVER - John Keats

          Comment

          • JSCOOK
            Senior Member
            • Sep 2006
            • 774
            • Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
            • Ryobi BT3100-1

            #6
            ....
            "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn". by C.S. Lewis

            Comment

            Working...