Taking A Trip Tomorrow

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DUD
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2002
    • 3309
    • Jonesboro, Arkansas, USA.
    • Ryobi BT3000

    #1

    Taking A Trip Tomorrow

    Brother and I are going to Grizzley in Springfield, Mo early in the morning for a

    day of looking. We are looking to have a great time, hope I can borrow

    someone's credit card, just in case. See You Thursday nite or Friday

    morning. Bill
    5 OUT OF 4 PEOPLE DON'T UNDERSTAND FRACTIONS.
  • Mrs. Wallnut
    Bandsaw Box Momma
    • Apr 2005
    • 1566
    • Ellensburg, Washington, USA.

    #2
    Sounds like a fun trip to me. Have fun and if you need to take a bib so that you don't drool all over the nice tools there. LOL
    Mrs. Wallnut a.k.a (the head nut).

    Comment

    • DUD
      Veteran Member
      • Dec 2002
      • 3309
      • Jonesboro, Arkansas, USA.
      • Ryobi BT3000

      #3
      Thanks Melissa, I just got back. I didn't get to take a credit card, so I only

      spent $13.56. Brother spent less than $100.00 and He needs more tools than

      I do. We had a great time and they will have to get the rust off a couple of

      items. Bill
      5 OUT OF 4 PEOPLE DON'T UNDERSTAND FRACTIONS.

      Comment

      Working...