• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LarryG
    The Full Monte
    • May 2004
    • Off The Back
    • Powermatic PM2000, BT3100-1

I got the same Veritas bullnose plane as Ken, as well as the Veritas twin-screw vise. I guess it's time for me to start working up the design for a new workbench, too!
    Larry

Comment

• Howard
      Established Member
      • Jan 2006
      • Plano, Tx.
      • Laguna Platinum Series - sold my BT!

I joined the Festool club! RO 150 Sander, TS-55 saw and have the CT-22 DC on order. Woo hoo!!! Next will be the 1400 router. Don't know if I need anything else after that. Hey, wait a minute! Did I say that???
      Howard, the Plano BT3'r.

Confucious say, "Man who get too big for britches will be exposed in the end."

I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it."
      - Mark Twain

Comment

• LinuxRandal
        Veteran Member
        • Feb 2005
        • Independence, MO, USA.
        • bt3100

Originally posted by dkhoward
        I got two bypasses and a brand new Kreg Pro Pack and a box of 1000 screws and pics of the kitchen LOML wants.

Are you saying you got two buy passes (to get what you want), or a double bypass (heart surgery) ?

Hopefully the first one, if the second, glad your allright.
        She couldn't tell the difference between the escape pod, and the bathroom. We had to go back for her.........................Twice.

Comment

• markmt
          Forum Newbie
          • Dec 2003
          • kathleen, georgia, USA.

best present ever

First may i wish everyone a great new year, Now my best christmas present ever has been my health. I was runover by a truck at work on July 10 at 5PM (I will never forget this time and place). I spent 2 months in the hospital and am beginning my physical therapy after the first. I have been recovering at home with my wife and children by my side. All this came into perspective while sitting and watching my family over the holidays act like a normal family. By this i mean no tears,no feeling like a cripple well you get the flavor. The highpoint came when we were all sitting and watching "Christmas Story" and all we could do was laugh. This is a Christmas I will never forget. Believe me this pouring out of my illness and feelings is extremely hard, I am an X Marine. I am envious of all the great presents everyone got on the forum, but the greatest present of all is a caring, loving family. Well God Bless all and to all a Good Night.

Mark Taylor

Comment

• linear
            • May 2004
            • DeSoto, KS, USA.
            • Ryobi BT3100

Amen to that, Mark.
            --Rob

sigpic

Comment

• Wood_workur
              Veteran Member
              • Aug 2005
              • Ohio
              • Ryobi bt3100-1

set of 4 narex chisels, canvas roll, router edge guide/circle cutter/bushing base thing (turn lock brand???)

and some stuff for the guitar I'm making.
              Alex

Comment

• drkg
                Forum Newbie
                • Nov 2006
                • Rockingham County, NC

Santa was a little TOO good to me too this year. My wife got me a Bosch 1617EVSPK router. From family and friends we got a giftcard to HD for $250, one for $200 to Lowe's and $270 worth of them to Sears.

We just moved into our first house and my wife says she wants some paint for one of the bathrooms and two of the bedrooms- and I can have the rest for stuff for my shop.

Comment

Working...