• Show
Clear All
  • cork58
    Established Member
    • Jan 2006
    • Wasilla, AK, USA.
    • BT3000

DeWalt DW056

I needed more outlets in the shop and hired a friend of mine to do the work. When he got out his cordless to remove the wall plates I thought maybe I had made a mistake if he tries to put them back on with this thing. Next he is putting the new box in and I heard this clicking and he was putting the screw in just as much as he wanted to. O.K. I say. What is that Todd. He just laughed and handed it to me. After a few screws, lag bolts and nuts and bolts I knew I had to have one. I gave it back to him and sure enought he put the wall plate back on with it. This tool is the most usefull thing I have now! I have around 20 hours of use and love it. The cordless drill gets allot of rest now. Put that screw right at the depth you want just by letting the impact take over! The one draw back is the cost. I bought mine on e-bay on a tool only auction. I had the batteries and charger for my other DeWalt tools. Cost me $75.00 plus shipping to Alaska which made the total $109.00. I would spend more after using mine as much as I have. I would use caution using it above its intended use. I was driving 1/2X8" lag bolts in 4X4's and it started to leak oil out the bit holder. Didn't hurt it and finished with the 1/2" impact driver I should have been using in the first place!
    Cork,

Dare to dream and dare to fail.
Working...