• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cwsmith
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2005
    • NY Southern Tier, USA.
    • BT3100-1

As previously stated, I'd love to help with the graphics and I've had more than forty years of experience doing such things.

I've done quite a bit of graphic design, illustration, digital photo retouching, presentation graphics... mostly all original stuff. I also have a lot of so-called "clip-art" in my digital library too as well as scanning and digital capture capabilities.

Generally the way I work is to have some idea what you might want and then at what pixel size or whatever that you want it at. That way we keep the file size to a minimum and the placement resolution workable for the webpage designer. Almost everything I do is in a vector format, except for photos of course, so that I can make any resolution required.

Let me know,

CWS
    Think it Through Before You Do!

Comment

• Cochese
      Veteran Member
      • Jun 2010

Can I put a vote in for a dark skin option?
      I have a little blog about my shop

Comment

• Stytooner
        Roll Tide RIP Lee
        • Dec 2002
        • Robertsdale, AL, USA.
        • BT3100

Well, that is the thing. You can have more than one skin with this. We can have a darker option as well as others that are lighter or typical wood working forum style.
        You would select those at the bottom of the page like our current style chooser at lower left.

Okay. Sounds like we are set with graphics guys.
        Thanks for offering to help guys and gal.

Now who knows about how to update the software?

Maybe we can have a few different selections for skins available and put them in some sort of poll.

Then we wold get an idea about which options to include at the bottom for members to choose from.
        No reason we can't add those after the update though.
        Lee

Comment

• Tom Slick
          Veteran Member
          • May 2005
          • Paso Robles, Calif, USA.
          • sears BT3 clone

I can offer moral support, a cold beer, and a shoulder to cry on...

Other than that my only computer skill is 3d modeling/engineering.
          Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. - Thomas Edison

Comment

Working...