• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chuck C
    Established Member
    • Dec 2002
    • USA.

Skewchigouge

Got it today, looks different than I thought it would, the picture was a little bit of an optical ilusion to me. Needs a little sharpening. As soon as I get some of these "honey do's" off my plate I'll be raring to go with the new BS and new gouge. Life is truly a box of chocolates.
    Chuck C

If the skipper heard you call that deck a floor he would throw you through that little round window
  • kwgeorge
    Veteran Member
    • Jan 2004
    • Alvin, TX, USA.

That is kind of a neat tool and I like it. Seems to work better for me on the more dense woods and is real handy when making nice even coves. A little advice, when using this tool divide the tip in half as you look down at it and only cut with the half that is in the same direction as your cut. This will avoid the catches and the skates from that tool. When you get use to using it you will find you can push it more but for now that will keep you out of trouble.

Comment

• Chuck C
      Established Member
      • Dec 2002
      • USA.

Thanks for the help Ken. In the next couple of days I will be caught up enough for practice and some fun, so I will. Any other suggestions are always welcome and appreciated.
      Chuck C

If the skipper heard you call that deck a floor he would throw you through that little round window

Comment

Working...