• Show
Clear All
  • Whaler
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2002
    • Sequim, WA, USA.
    • DW746

PSI Customer Service

I recently placed my first order with PSI for some Polaris pen and pencil kits, the service was very good. When I was ready to turn a satin pen and pencil set I found a pen kit in the bag labled pencil.
    I called PSI and the shipped out a pencil kit the same day at no charge and told me to keep the pen kit.
    Great people to deal with.
    I haven't used any of thier other kits but the Polaris kits are very nice quality.
    Dick

http://www.picasaweb.google.com/rgpete2/
  • gmack5
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2002
    • Quapaw, Oklahoma, USA.
    • Ryobi BT3000SX & BT3100

My experience with PSI over the years has always been good!

I've never had an occasion to complain about their service, ever.

I have several of their Clamps and one of their DC Units, decent quality on both counts.

Stop thinking why you can't and Start thinking how you CAN!
    Remember, SUCCESS comes in CANS!
    George

Comment

• Chuck C
      Established Member
      • Dec 2002
      • USA.

They had some problems with quality control of a mandrel that I purchased. Once I pointed it out (threads were incomplete), they immediately checked all their inventory and thanked me and reported the percentage they found incorrect and sent me a good one in 24 hours. Everything else that I purchase from them is all prompt and good. I am a believer.
      Chuck C

If the skipper heard you call that deck a floor he would throw you through that little round window

Comment

• mudder
        Veteran Member
        • Jul 2003
        • I live in a house
        • Delta 36-650

You guys might want to check out Sheila Crosby at Pens of Color.
        http://pocwoodworking.com/ She is a distributor for PSI and I have found her prices and customer service to be even better than PSI's!
        She is generally cheaper by .40-.50 cents per kit and she ship most items the same day or the next business day. Another real nice guy to check out is Bill Baumbeck at http://www.arizonasilhouette.com/ This guy has superb blanks and he usually throws in a "surprize" when the order is $50.00 or more. Both of these folks I can personally vouch for as I have ordered from each more than once and I am thouroughly satisfied with their product and service.

And Dick, they are both closer to you than PSI.

Just my humble opinion, but what the heck do I know anyway.

Scott

Comment

• Whaler
          Veteran Member
          • Dec 2002
          • Sequim, WA, USA.
          • DW746

Thanks Scott they are both great sites.
          Dick

http://www.picasaweb.google.com/rgpete2/

Comment

• dlanicek
            Forum Newbie
            • Apr 2004

I'll second the recommendation for Pens of Color. Great prices, good customer service, and they ship fast! I've also had good experiences from Bill Baumbeck.

My one complaint about PSI is that it takes a while for them to ship. Using the 2 companies listed above I can get an order in 2 to 5 days. PSI typically takes 10-14 days.

Comment

• Bruce Platt
              Established Member
              • Apr 2004
              • Swanzey, NH, USA.

Although my experience in the past had been very good, my wife ordered some bowl turning tools for me, only that they are backordered tow two more months. THey could have informed her of that before recommending the product and taking the order.

Bruce
              Bruce Platt

Comment

Working...