• Show
Clear All
  • Russianwolf
    Veteran Member
    • Jan 2004
    • Martinsburg, WV, USA.
    • One of them there Toy saws

I was into plastics today

Started making 6, but only 5 survived. The blank on the last one didn't meet expectations in color, so I spun it off and will try another piece. It's the gamble with handmade resin blanks.

The other, I made two Cav Uni Pink on Elegant Beauty. Ine will be going to my sister who is a breast cancer survivor and the other may already be sold as well. All proceeds from the sale of pens I make from these blanks will be donated to breast cancer research (the maker of the blanks also does this on this blank).

Next up is another Cav Uni Pink on a Black Titanium Stretch Fountain, and a Florescent Lime Green on a Gold Titanium Stretch Fountain for a buy that collects Fountains. She now owns six of mine.

Lastly is a Lemon Sherbet on a Black Ti Stretch Fountain for another repeat client that gifts them to his clients.

All the kits came from Laulauwoodworks.com and the blanks all came from Exoticblanks.com (and they were amazing to work with).
    Attached Files
    Mike
    Lakota's Dad

If at first you don't succeed, deny you were trying in the first place.
  • Uncle Cracker
    The Full Monte
    • May 2007
    • Sunshine State
    • BT3000

Just got some of Dawn's cancer blanks... Those look nice.

Comment

• SARGE..g-47

Beutiful pens and the highest regards to any of you guys who donate your lalor and proceeds of sale to an extremely worthy cause. Beauty lies well beyond mere objects themselves and this is a perfect example ...

Comment

• Whaler
        Veteran Member
        • Dec 2002
        • Sequim, WA, USA.
        • DW746

Great looking pens Mike.
        Dick

http://www.picasaweb.google.com/rgpete2/

Comment

• bigstick509
          Veteran Member
          • Dec 2004
          • Macomb, MI, USA.
          • BT3100

Mike

"It's not the things you don't know that will hurt you, it's the things you think you know that ain't so." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...