• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • guycox
    Established Member
    • Dec 2003
    • Romulak, VA, USA.

Supplier for Small Quantities of Gift Boxes

I've turned a couple of Magnifying Glass/Letter Opener/Pen sets and am looking for a gift box that will hold them.

I only need about 10 boxes -- does anyone have a source for low quantities?

The boxes at Craft Supply only hold the letter opener and writing instruments...
    Guy Cox

Life isn\'t like a box of chocolates...it\'s more like a jar of jalapenos.
    What you do today, might burn your butt tomorrow.
  • final_t
    Veteran Member
    • Nov 2003

Are you looking for a wooden or paper box? If a paper box, try the craft stores like Hobby Lobby or Michael's, and see if a jewlery box will work.
    Also check if PSI has what you need.
    Can you point to the Craft Supply's item that you've found that is sorta-kinda like what you want? Might help.

Comment

• guycox
      Established Member
      • Dec 2003
      • Romulak, VA, USA.

I checked Michaels today and found some boxes that would work for key rings.

Here is the Box from PSI -- but I was looking for cardboard. http://www.pennstateind.com/store/pkboxg.html
      Guy Cox

Life isn\'t like a box of chocolates...it\'s more like a jar of jalapenos.
      What you do today, might burn your butt tomorrow.

Comment

• final_t
        Veteran Member
        • Nov 2003

Originally posted by guycox
        I checked Michaels today and found some boxes that would work for key rings.

Here is the Box from PSI -- but I was looking for cardboard. http://www.pennstateind.com/store/pkboxg.html

I'm pretty sure Michaels have something like that - necklace box is what it's called, if I remember correctly. If they don't, maybe try a jewlery store and see if they can sell you some of theirs? (Look, it's from Jarad's! )

Comment

• Russianwolf
          Veteran Member
          • Jan 2004
          • Martinsburg, WV, USA.
          • One of them there Toy saws

Originally posted by final_t
          I'm pretty sure Michaels have something like that - necklace box is what it's called, if I remember correctly. If they don't, maybe try a jewlery store and see if they can sell you some of theirs? (Look, it's from Jarad's! )
          If it has the store's logo on it, they will not sell them.
          Mike
          Lakota's Dad

If at first you don't succeed, deny you were trying in the first place.

Comment

Working...