X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cochese
    Veteran Member
    • Jun 2010

Anyone have the Incra 1000HD?

I got way ahead of myself and took it apart and put it back together today. I obviously did something wrong, because it's not square to the table anymore. If you have one, can you just check something for me real quick? I'm looking to verify on the four bolts connected to the bar - the nut in the middle of the large angle gauge, the handle/angle lock, the nut for the vernier, and the locking knob for the vernier, what the washer situation looks like. I think I'm missing a nylon washer under both locking knobs, but needed to verify. The manual and parts diagram online don't specify.

Should only take about ten seconds if you have one handy. If you're kind enough to measure the thickness of my missing washers (between the angle and the bar, I'm betting), I'd be even more appreciative. If not, I'll be somewhat near a Woodcraft tomorrow and ask if they can open up a box.

Thanks.
    I have a little blog about my shop
  • Cochese
    Veteran Member
    • Jun 2010

Mark @ Incra helped me out, apparently I swapped bolts along the way and wasn't missing anything. Great customer service.
    I have a little blog about my shop

Comment

Working...