Clear All
  • toolguy1000
    Veteran Member
    • Mar 2009
    • westchester cnty, ny

kudos to rockler

my igaging digital angle cube:

http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?p...20angle%20cube

which i got from rockler about a year ago, began producung inconsistent results. i called rockler and they sent out a replacement, no questions asked. new one even came with a handy little carrying case that can be attached to a belt. good job, rockler.
    there's a solution to every problem.......you just have to be willing to find it.
  • pelligrini
    Veteran Member
    • Apr 2007
    • Fort Worth, TX
    • Craftsman 21829

Is the new one working better? I've got a wixey version a couple years ago. I love it, except for the often dead batteries.
    Erik

Comment

• toolguy1000
      Veteran Member
      • Mar 2009
      • westchester cnty, ny

appears to be a better made unit. time will tell if it delivers the anticipated reliability.
      there's a solution to every problem.......you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

• AlanWS
        Established Member
        • Dec 2003
        • Shorewood, WI.

I have one of the older Wixeys that runs down the batteries in storage. I simply leave off the battery cover and stick the case of the battery to the magnet during storage. It's quick to pop in and out, and stays in place without the cover for use. I changed the battery several times before I started doing this, and haven't needed to change the battery since, though it's been quite a while.
        Alan

Comment

Working...