• Show
Clear All
  • wlaims
    Forum Newbie
    • Dec 2004
    • Seattle, Washington
    • Ryobi BT3100 / Festool TS55

Grizzly Router Table T10432

Does anyone have experience with this router table from Grizzly? http://www.grizzly.com/products/Rout...h-Stand/T10432

I don't have a router table right now, and want to build a proper one but lacks the time. The price is right with the Grizzly, I'd probably spend at least half that $ in material easily just to get to the same set of features.

I mean with the plate, stand, fence, t-tracks, dust port, seems to have the basic covered.
  • dewi1219
    Established Member
    • Dec 2005
    • Birmingham, AL

I haven't used it, but I may now. Thanks for posting. Less than $150 delivered seems like a great deal to me. I was going to build a router wing to mount to my TS, but this seems like a better option. I love the tall fence too.

Comment

• os1kne
      • Jan 2003
      • Atlanta, GA
      • BT3100

I saw that in the catalog that I rec'd in the mail yesterday. That looks like a very decent table for the money. If I was looking for a nice, relatively basic router table that would fit the bill nicely.
      Bill

Comment

• natausch
        Established Member
        • Aug 2009
        • Aurora, IL
        • BT3000 - 15A

Looks identical, and I mean IDENTICAL to the extension version I purchased from MLCS and installed on my TS.

The most notable flaws/limitations:
        1. Surface melamine is easy to chip around the router plate
        2. Fence segments are difficult to adjust until you loosen and tighten the t-bolts a few times
        3. Insert magnet holes in the particleboard core were a little high, buff them with a forstner bit before gluing the magnets in... like I did

Otherwise the surface is very flat and the T-track is flush. The fence will require a square to adjust parallel to the t-track each time you adjust, but for a bargain basement router table it is large, FLAT and adjustable. The extension version does have a support frame to prevent sag, but very easy to manufacture one if you find the 3/4" board is to "flexy."

Considering the comparable version, without stand is selling for $169 from MLCS this looks like a great deal.

Comment

• wlaims
          Forum Newbie
          • Dec 2004
          • Seattle, Washington
          • Ryobi BT3100 / Festool TS55

natausch:

Thanks for the review! It does look identical, and probably the same unit.

The limitations you listed are certainly fixable, or else ones I can live with. I might chamfer the melamine a tiny bit so it won't catch as easily on the edge, and screw a couple of angle irons on the bottom to beef it up.

Still $120 is a really good price. Wish Grizzly would sell it without the stand, just like MLCS, and knock another $30 off the price, as I would just build a portable base for it.

Comment

Working...