X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • toolstoday

Router Bits Quiz: The Sequel

Hi Fellow Woodworkers,
    For those of you who enjoyed the First Router Bits Profile Quiz, Toolstoday has prepared a new challenge to test your router bits IQ for your enjoyment.
    Test your knowledge of router bit profiles by correctly naming the router bits.
    The Router Bits Quiz 2 can be found at: http://www.toolstoday.com/t-router-bits-quiz.aspx .
    The Quiz automatically awards a badge according to the grade you receive. The badge can be copied and pasted in you blog or website.
    Share the Quiz with your friends.
    Good luck on the Quiz!
    John Forest
  • Mr__Bill
    Veteran Member
    • May 2007
    • Tacoma, WA
    • BT3000

Apparently 10:30 is still too early in the morning to name that bit in 10 seconds.

Thanks for the game.

Bill
    on the left coast

Comment

• woodturner
      Veteran Member
      • Jun 2008
      • Western Pennsylvania
      • General, Sears 21829, BT3100

Guess I did OK
      --------------------------------------------------
      Electrical Engineer by day, Woodworker by night

Comment

• cabinetman
        Gone but not Forgotten RIP
        • Jun 2006
        • So. Florida
        • Delta

I would think twice before clicking on the website. A first time poster with no location or profile data, drawing you to click on a link. Just my thoughts.

Comment

• Black wallnut
          cycling to health
          • Jan 2003
          • Ellensburg, Wa, USA.
          • BT3k 1999

Originally posted by cabinetman
          I would think twice before clicking on the website. A first time poster with no location or profile data, drawing you to click on a link. Just my thoughts.
          Or simply stop being paranoid and practice due dilligence and research prior to clicking. It is doubtful that a website that is domestic and has been registered since 1999 is a threat.

We pondered on if we should even approve this thread as it hovers along the lines of spam but members have in the past asked for less moderation. The website was researched and deemed to not likely be a threat and even though it contains a comercial link it is not an outright offer to sell their wares. The quiz was fun and seems harmless.
          Last edited by Black wallnut; 07-20-2010, 06:37 PM.
          Donate to my Tour de Cure

marK in WA and Ryobi Fanatic Association State President ©

Head servant of the forum

©

Comment

Working...