gloat?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AAJIII
    Established Member
    • Jan 2003
    • 306
    • WANAQUE, NJ, USA.
    • Steel City 10" table saw

    #1

    gloat?

    I picked this saw up at a garage sale for $125.00.

    It is in perfect condition, and included a moblie base, model MBF243, 3/4 hp motor.

    I am going to update the table.

    [ATTACH]11115[/ATTACH]

    [ATTACH]11116[/ATTACH]

    Al
    AL JEWELL
  • cgallery
    Veteran Member
    • Sep 2004
    • 4503
    • Milwaukee, WI
    • BT3K

    #2
    Boy, that machine is in better condition than any other DeWalt I've ever seen. That is quite a gloat!

    Comment

    • skillybob
      Forum Newbie
      • Feb 2006
      • 42
      • Cedar Park, Texas
      • BT3100

      #3
      I would like to suggest this website .......
      http://www.mrsawdust.com/

      Comment

      • Pappy
        The Full Monte
        • Dec 2002
        • 10490
        • San Marcos, TX, USA.
        • BT3000 (x2)

        #4
        One of that era machine shows up on craigslist from time to time. Even at its current age, it will outlast most of the saws coming off the line today. Good find!
        Don, aka Pappy,

        Wise men talk because they have something to say,
        Fools because they have to say something.
        Plato

        Comment

        • Uncle Cracker
          The Full Monte
          • May 2007
          • 7091
          • Sunshine State
          • BT3000

          #5
          Those old DW's are built like tanks... You'll be leaving that one to your kids...

          Comment

          Working...