discount code for HF 44566 Dado

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • messmaker
    Veteran Member
    • May 2004
    • 1495
    • RICHMOND, KY, USA.
    • Ridgid 2424

    #1

    discount code for HF 44566 Dado

    I must have been naughty but I am no longer getting a mail order catalog from HF. Does anyone have a current discount code for the #44566 dado stack. It is about time for it to go back on sale.
    spellling champion Lexington region 1982
  • sweensdv
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2002
    • 2873
    • WI
    • Baileigh TS-1040P-50

    #2
    I sent you a PM.
    _________________________
    "Have a Great Day, unless you've made other plans"

    Comment

    • Zenaca
      Established Member
      • Nov 2006
      • 116
      • Idaho

      #3
      Is that a 6 inch or an 8 inch. I Have been putting off buying a dado set for a while now.

      Bud

      Comment

      • jonmulzer
        Senior Member
        • Dec 2007
        • 946
        • Indianapolis, IN

        #4
        How cheap can you pick one up with the discount? I just picked up a Freud from amazon for $64.99 on sale. For the small price difference, I would much rather get the Freud.
        "A fine beer may be judged with just one sip, but it is better to be thoroughly sure"

        Comment

        • messmaker
          Veteran Member
          • May 2004
          • 1495
          • RICHMOND, KY, USA.
          • Ridgid 2424

          #5
          Originally posted by jonmulzer
          How cheap can you pick one up with the discount? I just picked up a Freud from amazon for $64.99 on sale. For the small price difference, I would much rather get the Freud.
          The Freud,grizzly and the Oshlun that Holbren sells are on my short list. The HF usually goes on sale for $29 a couple of times each year. I won't pay full price because it's about $60 shipped at reg. price
          Last edited by messmaker; 07-29-2008, 08:47 AM.
          spellling champion Lexington region 1982

          Comment

          • messmaker
            Veteran Member
            • May 2004
            • 1495
            • RICHMOND, KY, USA.
            • Ridgid 2424

            #6
            Originally posted by Zenaca
            Is that a 6 inch or an 8 inch. I Have been putting off buying a dado set for a while now.

            Bud
            Here is info on it.http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/cta...emnumber=44566
            spellling champion Lexington region 1982

            Comment

            • just started
              Senior Member
              • Mar 2008
              • 642
              • suburban Philly

              #7
              I bought the 8" Oshlun from Holbren and it's fantastic. Flat bottom and square sides that don't need any clean-up at all, and more selection of chipper and shim sizes to let you set it for exactly the width you need.

              Comment

              Working...