Value of Excalibur EX-19 scroll saw?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • burrellski
    Established Member
    • Dec 2005
    • 218
    • Saint Joseph, MO.

    #1

    Value of Excalibur EX-19 scroll saw?

    I have come into possession of a used Excalibur EX-19 scroll saw. Appears to be in great shape. Used, but well taken care of. I do not know the age of the saw or what the original price was, just that it was expensive. I have done a little research and apparently this is a highly regarded saw. A full complement of replacement parts are available, so either its not too old or its worth maintaining.

    Does anyone here have any idea of the value of this saw and what it originally sold for? I have zero knowledge of scroll saws. Will try and get some pictures up if possible.
  • SARGE..g-47

    #2
    I do not know the value of an Excalibur used or of the specific model but... with that said and you think you will have an interest in scrolling now or the future..... don't sell the Excalibur. As you stated it is regarded as one of the best made and used doesn't diminish that fact.

    I have an older Dewalt that was made by Excalibur in Canada before the design was taken off-shore. The arm movement on an Ex is superb IMO and even used would be expensive. If you really want to know the existing used price just Google Excalibur scroll saw and you will find out much from many sources that will be thrown at you.

    Good luck and I'll trade you a newer Dewalt (which is great) for the Excalibur even if you wish.

    Comment

    Working...