Ryobi WDS1600

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jake1297
    Handtools only
    • Jun 2008
    • 2
    • Maine
    • Craftsman 30+ years old

    #1

    Ryobi WDS1600

    Hi everyone, I was looking online to find what a Ryobi drum sander is worth. Ended up finding this site which will make woodworking life a little easier I'm sure.

    To the point: I'm going to put my Ryobi WDS1600 drum sander up for sale and am wondering what I should ask for it. Or is it proper to ask at this the place?

    I bought it brand new about 5 or 6 years ago. I would guess I don't even have a 1/2 total time on it. It also has a nice metal stand.

    Any information or guidance in the right direction will be greatly appreciated.

    Gary
  • cgallery
    Veteran Member
    • Sep 2004
    • 4503
    • Milwaukee, WI
    • BT3K

    #2
    I've seen 'em go between $200 and $500, depending on condition and how motivated the buyer/seller were. I'm going to say start at $450, then drop price $50 at a time till you get down to $350 and sit for a while.

    Comment

    • jake1297
      Handtools only
      • Jun 2008
      • 2
      • Maine
      • Craftsman 30+ years old

      #3
      cgallery

      Thanks for the quick reply. I also want to clear up it's 1/2 hour total time, not 1/2 time making it sound 1/2 worn out.

      Comment

      Working...