• Show
Clear All
  • Popeye
    Veteran Member
    • Mar 2003
    • Woodbine, Ga
    • Grizzly 1023SL

6" Craftsman jointer model number

4 or 5 years ago I bought a 6" Ridgid jointer model JPO 600. Craftsman sold the same jointer under their brand name. I used to have that model number so I could order parts through Sears..... well I lost it. If anyone has this jointer would you please give me the model number. Here are pictures of mine. Should look exactly the same save for paint. Thanks Pat

Woodworking is therapy.....some of us need more therapy than others. <ZERO>
  • codyb

jointer

hey pat, I was wondering if you could help me. I am thinking about buying a rigid jointer that is exactly the same as the one in your pic. The new model of rigid jointer in home depot costs $430. How much would you pay right now for a used jointer like in your picture? These people are asking $300. And now you have me worrying about not finding parts and also the lack of the 2-way fence tilt. If you could reply to codyb@ksu.edu that would be awesome.
    -cody

Comment

• tfm37
      Forum Newbie
      • May 2005

Originally posted by Popeye
      Craftsman sold the same jointer under their brand name. I used to have that model number so I could order parts through Sears..... well I lost it. If anyone has this jointer would you please give me the model number. Here are pictures of mine. Should look exactly the same save for paint. Thanks Pat

How about Model No. 351.227240

Comment

• quoteme08043

Looks like mine

I have a sears that looks the same. 351.227240
        You can download the manual at hammerwall.com or email me and I will forward it to you. quoteme08043@comcast.net

Comment

Working...