• Show
Clear All
  • seagypsy
    Forum Newbie
    • Nov 2007
    • Jacksonville, Florida
    • BT3000

Zyliss Profi-King Plus

A friend of mine offered me one of these that he said he bought years ago for about $120.00. I've opened the box, it's full of parts, but no instructions or other paperwork. Checking the internet and then the search function here has turned up no info. Anybody got an idea what one of these would be worth and where I might get and instruction manual or something so I don't have to try and figure it out by trial and error?
  • Stan
    • Mar 2004
    • Kalispell, MT, USA.
    • BT3100, Delta 36-717

This vise is based on the Zyliss, maybe the manual is close enough to get you up and running.

Not sure how many versions there are of this vise, but here is a link for a video and manual (costs bucks unfortunately).

Another possible source as this person has already offered to scan and email the instructions to others on woodnet.
    Last edited by Stan; 06-01-2008, 06:09 PM.
    From the NW corner of Montana.
    http://www.elksigndesigns.com

Comment

• cabinetman
      Gone but not Forgotten RIP
      • Jun 2006
      • So. Florida
      • Delta

I bought a Zyliss system at a trade show about 25 years ago. I use it quite a bit. It's not hard to figure out. Stan's first link is pretty good, and shows the assembled uses. The WN link for the manual is here. If you run into a problem or have any specific questions PM me.

Comment

Working...