PC 7549 HD Industrial Jig Saw

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • chopnhack
    Veteran Member
    • Oct 2006
    • 3779
    • Florida
    • Ryobi BT3100

    #1

    PC 7549 HD Industrial Jig Saw

    Hello all,

    I am in need of a jig saw on the cheap for a project. Don't have the $$ at the moment for the bosch 1590, etc. Local pawn shop has a pc 7549 hd jig saw. The thing is a heavy pce of steel, looks like your standard top handle jig saw. Does anyone know of this saw - pros/cons. I cant seem to find a review on it. The only thing I could find was a recall on the power cord in 1995. Thanks for any info you may have.
    I think in straight lines, but dream in curves
  • mycatisretarded
    Established Member
    • Aug 2003
    • 311
    • newton, nc, USA.

    #2
    Thats the one I have. Smooth, good power, very well built. Downside is it uses bayonet style blades which are hard to find (may not eve be made any more)- but can be found on ebay. I think the blade holder is reversible so that a universal style blade can be used. Over all I am pleased with mine.
    Time flies like an arrow, Fruit flies like a banana.

    Comment

    • chopnhack
      Veteran Member
      • Oct 2006
      • 3779
      • Florida
      • Ryobi BT3100

      #3
      Cool, thanks!
      I think in straight lines, but dream in curves

      Comment

      Working...