This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • matrix111

Diamond edge sharpening!!!

DMT’s patented and award-winning products are known for their superior quality and versatility, are easy to use and allow for sharpening in a fraction of the time required by other methods. dmtsharp.com is popular with woodworkers, chefs and gardeners and in the kitchen because they are lightweight and portable.
    I use the diamond technology to sharpen knives,tools & gardening tools....what type of sharpening tools do you use? Please let me know.....
  • TB Roye
    Veteran Member
    • Jan 2004
    • Sacramento, CA, USA.
    • BT3100

Sounds like a troll to me.

Comment

• twilson
      Forum Newbie
      • Jan 2006

I don't know if DMT is involved with this directly, but I did send them an e-mail stating how much I hate advertisements disguised as forum posts. I know my response to them means nothing, but it does help me "blow off steam".

Comment

• cgallery
        Veteran Member
        • Sep 2004
        • Milwaukee, WI
        • BT3K

Originally posted by twilson
        I don't know if DMT is involved with this directly, but I did send them an e-mail stating how much I hate advertisements disguised as forum posts. I know my response to them means nothing, but it does help me "blow off steam".
        Yeah, it is kinda weird cause it seems sooo obvious. Perhaps it is one of DMT's cometitors?

In any regard, if you are DMT, the best tack would be to post something like, "Free diamond starter kits to the first 20 people that PM us." I wouldn't mind that kind of troll.

Comment

• ryan.s
          • Feb 2006
          • So Cal
          • Ridgid TS3650

I actually purchased the diafold sharpener seen here on amazon when it was on sale last year. http://www.amazon.com/DMT-CFWE-Diafo...9139964&sr=8-4

Based on this experience with dmt products I'll probably never buy anything from them again. The first one I received there was a large crack in the handle which kept it from locking in the open position. The second one I received had a noticeable bend in the sharpening surface. Needless to say I got my money back.

Not so sure about the "superior quality".....

Comment

Working...