Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Or
Sign Up
Forgot password or user name?
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in Tool talk only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
Articles
Donate
Galleries
Help
Recent Posts
Today's Posts
Mark Channels Read
Calendar
Home
Forum
Tools
Tool talk
Which knives for the TP 200
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Page
of
1
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
template
Next
ironhat
Veteran Member
Join Date:
Aug 2004
Posts:
2553
Location:
Chambersburg, PA (South-central).
Tablesaw:
Ridgid 3650 (can I still play here?)
Share
Post
#1
Which knives for the TP 200
03-23-2008, 07:13 PM
I have the old workhorse, Delta TP 200 but I'm not locating any listings for knives. I'm thinking that any Delta 12" set should work in spite of the lack of the TP 200 notation. Does anyone have a track on this?
TIA
Blessings,
Chiz
Russianwolf
Veteran Member
Join Date:
Jan 2004
Posts:
3152
Location:
Martinsburg, WV, USA.
Tablesaw:
One of them there Toy saws
Share
Post
#2
03-24-2008, 01:13 PM
yeah, buy my TP300 and blades are easy to find.
Mike
Lakota's Dad
If at first you don't succeed, deny you were trying in the first place.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Previous
template
Next
Working...
OK
OK
Cancel
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
☕
Comment