Buffing station help

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • messmaker
    Veteran Member
    • May 2004
    • 1495
    • RICHMOND, KY, USA.
    • Ridgid 2424

    #1

    Buffing station help

    I am trying to use an old motor I have to make a buffing station. I will need to gear it down with pulley's to the speed I want. I thought what need is called a bench mandrel. It is used to install the buffing wheels on. I must have the name wrong. What is the correct name and where do I find it?
    spellling champion Lexington region 1982
  • Daryl
    Senior Member
    • May 2004
    • 831
    • .

    #2
    Arbors and pillow blocks, here is from Brownell's,
    http://www.brownells.com/aspx/ns/sto...LOW+BLOCK+SETS

    You might try McMaster Car also.
    Sometimes the old man passed out and left the am radio on so I got to hear the oldie songs and current event kind of things

    Comment

    Working...