I've just picked up a Sears battery powered trim saw for tasks where I can't use a corded circular saw or don't want to bother with cords. Now I'm looking for suggestions about the kinds of blades to use in it. What brands, how many teeth. It'll be used to rough size sheet goods and perhaps for quick moulding repairs.
Trim Saw Blades
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
For trim work, looks like 36 tooth is the way to go. The blade it came with is probably coarser and good for construction work.
Sears shows the arbor at 3/8" and my Tenryu catalog shows it at 10mm so keep that in mind when shopping because you can probably use both being they are so close. It's not uncommon for Asian made tools and tooling to take on the nearest fractional dimension when they hit the states.Brian
Holbren, Whiteside, LRH, Ridge, Tenryu, Norton
"BT310" coupon code = 10% for forum members
www.holbren.com

Comment