HF Impact Driver

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • p8ntblr
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2007
    • 921
    • So Cal
    • Craftsman 22114

    #1

    HF Impact Driver

    Any experience with this one? $29.99 right now

    http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/...5_RetailB.html
    -Paul
  • newbie2wood
    Established Member
    • Apr 2004
    • 453
    • NJ, USA.

    #2
    Link is for a impact wrench. An impact driver is a different tool.
    ________
    The Cliff Condos Pattaya
    Last edited by newbie2wood; 09-15-2011, 04:53 AM.

    Comment

    • messmaker
      Veteran Member
      • May 2004
      • 1495
      • RICHMOND, KY, USA.
      • Ridgid 2424

      #3
      Tried it. I did not like it. Took it back.
      spellling champion Lexington region 1982

      Comment

      • p8ntblr
        Senior Member
        • Jan 2007
        • 921
        • So Cal
        • Craftsman 22114

        #4
        Originally posted by newbie2wood
        Link is for a impact wrench. An impact driver is a different tool.
        Oops you're right.
        -Paul

        Comment

        • Thom2
          Resident BT3Central Research Ass.
          • Jan 2003
          • 1786
          • Stevens, PA, USA.
          • Craftsman 22124

          #5
          I've had 3 impacts now .... a HF wannabe, a Campbell Hausfeld, and a MAC ... the first one was pure junk, the 2nd one was 'ok' but I threw it in with the compressor when I sold it .... and .... the Mac you'll have to pry from my cold dead hands.

          need I say more?
          If it ain't broke.. don't fix it!!!... but you can always 'hop it up'
          **one and only purchaser of a BT3C official thong**

          Comment

          Working...