Missing pictures from tool review....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SARGE..g-47

    #1

    Missing pictures from tool review....

    I just submitted a tool review of the Hitachi SB 10 Y 4 x 8 belt disc sander. I added attachments but they didn't show at the bottom of the review? Will a review not allow pictures?

    Here are the pics that go with the tool review, whatever the case?

    Regards...
    Attached Files
  • Thom2
    Resident BT3Central Research Ass.
    • Jan 2003
    • 1786
    • Stevens, PA, USA.
    • Craftsman 22124

    #2
    I fixed your review .... after uploading the pics, you need to actually insert them into the article, if you click on the little paperclip icon it'll give you an option to insert them all.
    If it ain't broke.. don't fix it!!!... but you can always 'hop it up'
    **one and only purchaser of a BT3C official thong**

    Comment

    • SARGE..g-47

      #3
      Evening Thom...

      Thanks for the needed assist. Most know me as Sarge here. elsewhere and at work, but my wife who is MIS knows me as "computer dummy". She only has trust in me with very sharp tools... not her computer. And obviously, I'm living up to the reputation. ha.. ha... ha..ha..ha..

      Again.. mucho thanks for the assist...

      Regards...

      Comment

      Working...