Miter Saw Question

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rcp612
    Established Member
    • May 2005
    • 358
    • Mount Vernon, OH, USA.
    • Bosch 4100-09

    #1

    Miter Saw Question

    Does anyone know about this saw?? http://www.amazon.com/Yukon-Tool-YTC...1&pf_rd_i=home
    How would it compare to the Delta SM100M?
    As you can tell,, price is a concern.
    Thank you in advance for all input.
    Do like you always do,,,,,,Get what you always get!!
  • sweensdv
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2002
    • 2873
    • WI
    • Baileigh TS-1040P-50

    #2
    Never heard of Yukon Tool. On the other hand, I have heard of Harbor Freight and I wouldn't buy a miter saw from them either.
    _________________________
    "Have a Great Day, unless you've made other plans"

    Comment

    • ragswl4
      Veteran Member
      • Jan 2007
      • 1559
      • Winchester, Ca
      • C-Man 22114

      #3
      I don't know anything about that saw and I agree that I probably wouldn't buy a miter saw from Harbor Freight. That said, I have seen a 10" Sliding CMS at HF for as low as $89 and if you don't like it you can take it back within 30 days for a full refund, no questions asked. Don't think you can do that with the saw you listed.

      I am also not recommending the saw in this link because I don't own one, but it does have a 4.4 out of 5 star rating, $129+tax and probably has a better warranty than the one you are looking at.

      http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/produ...seBVCookie=Yes
      RAGS
      Raggy and Me in San Felipe
      sigpic

      Comment

      Working...