Another opinion needed for a RAS

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • goslin23
    Established Member
    • Feb 2007
    • 233
    • Richmond, TX
    • Rigid TS3650

    #1

    Another opinion needed for a RAS

    I've got a line on a like new Cman 22010 RAS. It looks to be in great shape and they're asking $200 for it. Whatcha think?

    cman 22010
    If it ain't one thing... It's 12 @#$%ing things!
  • ryan.s
    Senior Member
    • Feb 2006
    • 785
    • So Cal
    • Ridgid TS3650

    #2
    Sounds like a good deal. I'm sure you'll be able to find older models in worse shape for much less. I guess it's down to whether you enjoy or don't mind putting in a little elbow grease to bring a tool back to life. $200 for a like new saw that runs normally $600 plus sounds like a great deal.

    Comment

    • goslin23
      Established Member
      • Feb 2007
      • 233
      • Richmond, TX
      • Rigid TS3650

      #3
      My wife just reminded me of our daughters b-day that's in 2 weeks.. I was 1st in line for it but decided against it at this time.

      If you're in the Houston area here's the link to it..

      RAS on CL
      If it ain't one thing... It's 12 @#$%ing things!

      Comment

      • p8ntblr
        Senior Member
        • Jan 2007
        • 921
        • So Cal
        • Craftsman 22114

        #4
        Seems like a really good deal considering what they go for new. But ask yourself if you really want it. It seems with the advent of the CMS and moreover the SCMS, the RAS has become a little obsolete. Besides dados I'm not sure a SCMS can't do anything a RAS can plus it's a little more versatile and more portable. Good luck either way, and let us know if you get it and make sure to post some pics so we can tell you.... well you know.
        -Paul

        Comment

        Working...