Lathe price

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • messmaker
    Veteran Member
    • May 2004
    • 1495
    • RICHMOND, KY, USA.
    • Ridgid 2424

    #1

    Lathe price

    I picked up a lathe along with some other tools. It is in good shape and runs with little vibration. It is almost like the one listed in E-Bay but has a 4' bed. Is it worth a hundred bucks? I need to get it out of my shop and it is way too big to ship.http://cgi.ebay.com/Sears-Craftsman-...QQcmdZViewItem
    spellling champion Lexington region 1982
  • Russianwolf
    Veteran Member
    • Jan 2004
    • 3152
    • Martinsburg, WV, USA.
    • One of them there Toy saws

    #2
    the single pipe beds are generally frowned upon since they are hard to keep aligned.

    Is it worth $100? ya never know. depends on who sees it and all that jazz.
    Mike
    Lakota's Dad

    If at first you don't succeed, deny you were trying in the first place.

    Comment

    • messmaker
      Veteran Member
      • May 2004
      • 1495
      • RICHMOND, KY, USA.
      • Ridgid 2424

      #3
      It's got a nice 1/3 hp induction motor with it. I would think is worth $50. Would I be better just trying to sell the lathe body for whatever I could get?
      spellling champion Lexington region 1982

      Comment

      Working...