All seasons crosscut sled WIP - Part II

And here is the second part

• radhak
    Veteran Member
    • Apr 2006
    • Miramar, FL
    • Right Tilt 3HP Unisaw

Niki,
    perfect! no further questions, thank you, your honor...

i feel that for all your natural instinct for woodworking, you missed your calling. you should be making some sort of a fortune writing user-manuals that are crystal clear and don't need any further questions.

thanks for the effort, and the extra sled. maybe you could ship it to me (hmm, poland to miami, could be a bit pricey )!
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - Aristotle

Comment

• p8ntblr
      • Jan 2007
      • So Cal
      • Craftsman 22114

Great work Niki. Def one our cleverest members.
      -Paul

Comment

• final_t
        Veteran Member
        • Nov 2003

Niki, seriously, you rule, and I bow down to your cleverness and dedication to make a SECOND sled just to document it for us.

Comment

• niki
          • Nov 2006
          • Poland
          • EB PK255

Thank you so much

I'm so glad that you like it and I don't regret that I spent the time and money (20 Cents!!! ) to make it again for you...

And don't worry about the second sled, I will find something to do with it...or, I'll just send it to Miami...

Redhak
          I did not miss my call (I think), I was flight engineer and traveled all over the world including Miami (is the "Parrot jungle" and the "Epcot Center" still there)...but your summer is very nice, as I remember, you don't have to drink water at the summer...you just breath the 90% humid air and... "water is included"...

Regards
          niki

Comment

• lcm1947
            Veteran Member
            • Sep 2004
            • Austin, Texas
            • BT 3100-1

That is about as good of a pictorial as any ones I've ever seen and you explain things so well and clear. My hat off to you. Yes and I too can't believe you went to the trouble of building a second one just to show us how to do it. Talk about above and beyond! You are a rare individual Niki. Thanks so much and not just for this one but all the others.
            May you die and go to heaven before the Devil knows you're dead. My Best, Mac

Comment

• jackellis
              Veteran Member
              • Nov 2003
              • Tahoe City, CA, USA.
              • BT3100

I was flight engineer and traveled all over the world including Miami
              I know this is thread creep but when you say you were a flight engineer, does that mean you sat in the airplane cockpit as a third flying crewmember or were you part of the group that did maintenance? I assume this was for LOT, the Polish national airline.

Comment

• niki
                • Nov 2006
                • Poland
                • EB PK255

Thank you so much for your so kind words and compliments But...

The pleasure is all mine

Jackellis
                I was 13 years aircraft mechanic (or what the British call "Ground engineer") and 23 years flight engineer sitting in the cockpit (too much...14,000 hours).

I was flying for "EL-AL" Israel airlines and the last 11 years for "Japan Air System" and retired 7 years ago (my decision).

Thanks again
                niki
                Last edited by niki; 06-19-2007, 11:51 PM.

Comment

Working...