AMT bandsaw ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mikel
    Established Member
    • Jul 2006
    • 202
    • philadelphia
    • bt 3100

    #1

    AMT bandsaw ?

    I have a chance to get a used AMT 14" bandsaw for 150.00

    is it worth it or should I just get the grizzly 14". I would like to able to resaw with it.


    ...m
  • mikel
    Established Member
    • Jul 2006
    • 202
    • philadelphia
    • bt 3100

    #2
    I do see that carter has a roller guide replacement for this saw???

    I assume they would not make them for crap saws?

    http://www.carterproducts.com

    what do you think?

    thanks...


    ...m

    Comment

    • cgallery
      Veteran Member
      • Sep 2004
      • 4503
      • Milwaukee, WI
      • BT3K

      #3
      Originally posted by mikel
      I do see that carter has a roller guide replacement for this saw???

      I assume they would not make them for crap saws?

      ...m
      I concur. Go look at it.

      Comment

      • cgallery
        Veteran Member
        • Sep 2004
        • 4503
        • Milwaukee, WI
        • BT3K

        #4
        Originally posted by mikel
        I do see that carter has a roller guide replacement for this saw???

        I assume they would not make them for crap saws?

        http://www.carterproducts.com

        what do you think?

        thanks...


        ...m
        BTW, you could always call Carter and ask their impression.

        Comment

        Working...