Rockler Router table

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jussi
    Veteran Member
    • Jan 2007
    • 2162

    #1

    Rockler Router table

    Anyone use it? How do you like it?
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • TB Roye
    Veteran Member
    • Jan 2004
    • 2969
    • Sacramento, CA, USA.
    • BT3100

    #2
    Hope you meant the Table #67464 for $179

    I have the Rockler Router Table/Top on a shop built cabinet. I have a Hatatchi M12V mounted to the large plate. I have used it a ton and it is fine no sag with the plate. The dust collection attachment on the fence works fine with my Shop Vac. I have no complaints. I also have the Router Raizer on the router and table.

    Tom

    Comment

    • Lee4847
      Established Member
      • Feb 2006
      • 200
      • Canton, Oh
      • BT3100

      #3
      I have the basic table ( No lift) and it does a good job. If I had the time when I was in need (I was building my kitchen at the time) I would have made my own. Something that the table would tilt up so I didn't have to reach under to change setups.
      Cut twice.... measure??

      Comment

      • Thalermade
        Senior Member
        • Dec 2002
        • 791
        • Ohio
        • BT 3000

        #4
        I have the Rockler table with the Rockler blue model of the mast-r-lift, on a homemade cabinet. Has worked very well - no complaints. It has been together for several years.

        Russ

        Comment

        Working...