Wixey Digital Angle Indicator

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Ken Weaver
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 2004
    • 2417
    • Clemson, SC, USA
    • Rigid TS3650

    #16
    Originally posted by dlminehart
    Ken, did you confirm the accuracy of the Wixey, or just assume that its precision = accuracy? What did you use to test it?
    I used Ken M's Wixley - both were right on to each other. We're talking about an error of .01 - .02 from the BT's indent set for 90 degrees so its not much.
    Ken Weaver
    Clemson, SC

    "A mistake is absolute proof that someone tried to do something!

    Comment

    • oakchas
      Established Member
      • Dec 2002
      • 432
      • Jefferson City, TN, USA
      • BT3000

      #17
      I have one of the non-digital ones from lee valley:


      It works quite well, but I need a magnifying glass to read it... I look forward to getting one of these digital units... I can't remember where I first saw one in a pic, but I know it was on BT3central, probably in Rod's post.

      The other angle tool I use frequently is the g9900 from grizzly:


      now, If I read the post above correctly, Wixey's gonna make one of these in digital! that would be fantastic!

      Comment

      Working...