Router table hardware

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • messmaker
    Veteran Member
    • May 2004
    • 1495
    • RICHMOND, KY, USA.
    • Ridgid 2424

    #1

    Router table hardware

    I am starting router table #3. I need some jig hardware,T-track,Miter track and phenolic insert. I would like to get it at one place. Who do you guys use. Products seem to be more or less the same. Who has best prices? Do any of them give a discount to BT3Central members?
    spellling champion Lexington region 1982
  • JR
    The Full Monte
    • Feb 2004
    • 5636
    • Eugene, OR
    • BT3000

    #2
    TWIW - Rockler has a t-track kit, incuding about 5'-6' of t-track, and several knobs and bolts. It can frequently be had for ~$10, making a good start on your project. I think they carry the other stuff, too.

    JR
    JR

    Comment

    • messmaker
      Veteran Member
      • May 2004
      • 1495
      • RICHMOND, KY, USA.
      • Ridgid 2424

      #3
      Hartville Hardware has the entire top and plate for about $85 +shipping. It looks like I could easily spend $75 just on hardware. It is a shame because I have the table 1/2 done but have not started on the base. Why could it not be the other way around?
      Last edited by messmaker; 08-24-2006, 07:45 PM.
      spellling champion Lexington region 1982

      Comment

      • THyman
        Established Member
        • Feb 2005
        • 315
        • Atlanta, Georgia, USA

        #4
        Originally posted by messmaker
        Hartville Hardware has the entire top and plate for about $85 +shipping. It looks like I could easily spend $75 just on hardware. It is a shame because I have the table 1/2 done but have not started on the base. Why could it not be the other way around?
        Don't forget about the Woodnet discount at Hatville Hardware.
        War Eagle!

        Comment

        Working...