Jet Sander

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ryan.s
    Senior Member
    • Feb 2006
    • 785
    • So Cal
    • Ridgid TS3650

    #1

    Jet Sander

    Is this the only 12 inch sander from Jet? Checked their website and didn't see any others that were 12 in discs except basically the same one without the filter and stand?

    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...lance&n=228013

    The reason I ask is I thought I saw the same sander at my local rockler today for less than $300.00. I checked the website but they don't show any jet sanders.

    Thanks
  • charliex
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2004
    • 632
    • Spring Valley, MN, USA.
    • Sears equivelent BT3100-1

    #2
    It seems that each Rockler store has the option to sell whatever power tools that they want. I noticed around the twin cities that the Rockler stores tend to be small and overcrowded with products. Not much room to carry large power tools.

    Comment

    Working...