• Show
Clear All
  • xli1
    Established Member
    • May 2006
    • Big Boston Area
    • Ryobi BT3100-1

Delta JT360 replacement blade

I have a JT360 jointer. I checked the replacement blade sets are priced $55 at lowes and Amazon.com's price is even higher. When I visited local sears, I saw they have a similar 3 piece craftsman jointer blades for $24.99. It did not have the dimension information on the label, neither did delta sets at lowes. I am just wondering if anybody has ever tried to use this on delta JT360, or some other less expensive blade sets on JT360? The craftsman blade sets seems to have good quality. If it work on JT360, then we will have a cheaper source of replacement blade, and that will be good for those who own JT360.
    http://woodworkingdiy.googlepages.com
  • Knottscott
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2004
    • Rochester, NY.
    • 2008 Shop Fox W1677

I'm not personally familiar with the specific blade system in the JT360, but most jointers can use any blades that are the same dimensions as the originals. Grizzly and Hartville Tool are just a few of the companies that sell replacement jointer blades. Amazon usually has Freud replacements for most sizes.
    Happiness is sort of like wetting your pants....everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.

Comment

Working...