Used Performax 16-32 Drum Sander

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MBG
    Senior Member
    • Apr 2003
    • 945
    • Chicago, Illinois.
    • Craftsman 21829

    #1

    Used Performax 16-32 Drum Sander

    A guy not too far from me has a used (approx. 1997) drum sander for $375. It is the older model w/2-1/2" dust port. Is this a deal or no-deal for a weekend woodworker with a garage shop?
  • mudder
    Veteran Member
    • Jul 2003
    • 1532
    • I live in a house
    • Delta 36-650

    #2
    If I had the opportunity I would jump at it. You won't find one any cheaper and the dust port is no big deal.

    Comment

    • drumpriest
      Veteran Member
      • Feb 2004
      • 3338
      • Pittsburgh, Pa, USA.
      • Powermatic PM 2000

      #3
      I agree that it sounds like a good deal. That is a good tool to have, it'll do things that no other tool will do for ya. Specifically flatten panels, sand veneers to even thicknesses, and save you sanding time.
      Keith Z. Leonard
      Go Steelers!

      Comment

      Working...