Close Encounter

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Wood_workur
    Veteran Member
    • Aug 2005
    • 1914
    • Ohio
    • Ryobi bt3100-1

    #1

    Close Encounter

    Today, while running off some picture framing, I almost sliced my knucle really badly on the router bit, while it was spinning. Luckily I had the bit buired by featherboards , so I only got a little cut (which is healed now) from the feather board, but if I didn't decided to put the feather boards on just five minutes later, I would be missing a chunk of my finger.

    The lesson: always use feather board at a router table. They are your "disposable fingers"
    Alex
  • jhart
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 2004
    • 1715
    • Minneapolis, MN, USA.
    • BT3100

    #2
    Glad you wern't hurt any worse than you were.
    Joe
    "All things are difficult before they are easy"

    Comment

    • Turaj
      Veteran Member
      • Dec 2002
      • 1019
      • Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
      • BT3000 (1998)

      #3
      Thanks for the reminder and I am glad you are OK.
      Turaj (in Toronto)
      "When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading!" Henny Youngman

      Comment

      Working...