Mine measures 88" from the bottom of the casters to the top of the bag (the hanger rod does not extend higher than the bag, in case you're wondering). Since the top of this enormous bag is also filtration area, however, I wouldn't stuff it in under a shelf or anything else that might block the escape of air from the bag.
...eight, nine, TEN! Yep! Still got all my fingers!
Mine measures 88" from the bottom of the casters to the top of the bag (the hanger rod does not extend higher than the bag, in case you're wondering). Since the top of this enormous bag is also filtration area, however, I wouldn't stuff it in under a shelf or anything else that might block the escape of air from the bag.
Hmmm... someone over on woodnet responded stating 83" with casters. I only have 88" to the ceiling so I would certainly block the air escape if it is truly 88" from top to bottom with casters.
A Woodworker\'s Journey
http://vinht.home.comcast.net
Comment