I have a choice to make between a Ridgid 16" VS Scrollsaw that I've had a couple of years and a new in the box Delta SS250 which is also a 16" VS The main difference I can see from the specs is the Delta has a 2.0 amp motor to the Ridgid's 1.6 amp.
The Ridgid works well and hasn't had any problems I just happened by the Delta for a song figuring I'd keep the better of the 2 and sell the other off.
Anyone with any experience with the SS250 that has any comments?
The Ridgid works well and hasn't had any problems I just happened by the Delta for a song figuring I'd keep the better of the 2 and sell the other off.
Anyone with any experience with the SS250 that has any comments?



But that would still make the Dewalt $150 or more. Otherwise, if your Ridgid doesn't have much forward and back motion (you can see this as blur) when the blade goes up and down, keep that and sell the Delta. If the Delta is better, sell the Ridgid. Other than a "backup", I don't see a reason to keep both. By design, the blades should be quick to change on a SS. This means that keeping two setup with different blades isn't reall worthwhile. Although it might be beneficial to keep one setup with a blade and the other with a scroll sanding strip? I don't know.
Comment