Amazon catalog?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • messmaker
    Veteran Member
    • May 2004
    • 1495
    • RICHMOND, KY, USA.
    • Ridgid 2424

    #1

    Amazon catalog?

    I have not received but one since the first of the year when I had been getting them every couple of weeks for the last couple of years. I have just finished a couple of orders so I am confused as to why they stopped.i could understand if I were not buying but that is not the case. Has this happened to anyone else?
    spellling champion Lexington region 1982
  • SHADOWFOX
    Veteran Member
    • May 2005
    • 1232
    • IL, USA.
    • DELTA 36-675

    #2
    I actually mentioned that to my wife because I thought she was throwing them away After receiving 4 catalogues from them late last year to none so far this year was pretty shocking. I guess with their promos changing every week by the time we get the catalogue it would be outdated. I am looking forward to getting it though.
    Chris

    "The first key to wisdom is constant and frequent questioning, for by doubting we are led to question and by questioning we arrive at the truth." -Pierre Abelard 11th Century philosopher.

    Comment

    • just4funsies
      Senior Member
      • Dec 2005
      • 843
      • Florida.
      • BT3000

      #3
      They are probably cutting expenses because of all the money they lost on the $80-off coupon glitch...
      ...eight, nine, TEN! Yep! Still got all my fingers!

      Comment

      • lcm1947
        Veteran Member
        • Sep 2004
        • 1490
        • Austin, Texas
        • BT 3100-1

        #4
        Originally posted by just4funsies
        They are probably cutting expenses because of all the money they lost on the $80-off coupon glitch...

        Cute. Very Cute.
        May you die and go to heaven before the Devil knows you're dead. My Best, Mac

        Comment

        • Pappy
          The Full Monte
          • Dec 2002
          • 10490
          • San Marcos, TX, USA.
          • BT3000 (x2)

          #5
          Hadn't thought about it, but I haven't recieved one lately. Don't recall handling them for my customers, either.
          Don, aka Pappy,

          Wise men talk because they have something to say,
          Fools because they have to say something.
          Plato

          Comment

          Working...