• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • newbie2wood
    Established Member
    • Apr 2004
    • NJ, USA.

Problems with site?

I have recently noticed two problems. Occasionally, when I log in to the site it shows me as a active user on the bottom of the webpage but on the top right corner I do not get the welcome or PM box. The second problem is that threads are dropping off the "home improvement" forum. When I clicked on that forum today, it shows only two threads.

editd. oops! I posted in this thread in the wrong area.
    ________
    ANGELcaliente
    Last edited by newbie2wood; 09-15-2011, 04:53 AM.
  • parnelli
    • Aug 2004
    • bt3100

Originally posted by newbie2wood
    The second problem is that threads are dropping off the "home improvement" forum. When I clicked on that forum today, it shows only two threads.

editd. oops! I posted in this thread in the wrong area.
    The default view for home improvement is for posts from the last day. The other forums seem to be for last month. Just select something other than 'last day' from the menu drop down box named 'from the' at the bottom of the listing page.

Comment

• Brian G
      • Jun 2003
      • Bloomington, Minnesota.
      • G0899

You can also go into your User CP, Edit Options, scroll down the page, and specify how far back you want posts to be displayed. I chose two weeks, and this forum only has two threads visible for me.
      Brian

Comment

• parnelli
        • Aug 2004
        • bt3100

Originally posted by Knuckles
        You can also go into your User CP, Edit Options, scroll down the page, and specify how far back you want posts to be displayed. I chose two weeks, and this forum only has two threads visible for me.
        Does it change when you manually select two weeks while on the page? I counted 14 or 15 just now.

I don't know a thing about the forum software but perhaps there's a glitch on the home improvement forum that doesn't keep that selection permanent- it seems to revert to that day only- hence the two posts.

Comment

Working...