• Show
Clear All
  • lcm1947
    Veteran Member
    • Sep 2004
    • Austin, Texas
    • BT 3100-1

How come I can't ..........

I noticed that I can no longer subscribe to just the topics I want to without also subscribing to all topics that I posted to. Is that right? I sure liked the other way better. Just a comment.
    May you die and go to heaven before the Devil knows you're dead. My Best, Mac
  • Sam Conder
    Woodworker Once More
    • Dec 2002
    • Midway, KY
    • Delta 36-725T2

Originally posted by lcm1947
    I noticed that I can no longer subscribe to just the topics I want to without also subscribing to all topics that I posted to. Is that right? I sure liked the other way better. Just a comment.
    To subscribe to a particular thread, open the thread and then select the "Thread Tools" dropdown link. One of the options is Subscribe to Thread. That will subscribe you to just that thread.
    Sam Conder
    BT3Central's First Member

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." -Thomas A. Edison

Comment

• rickd
      Established Member
      • Jan 2004
      • Cowichan Bay, 30 mi. north of Victoria, B.C., Canada.
      • Ryobi BT3100

default thread subscription mode

Originally posted by lcm1947
      in addition to what sam said, check your default settings in the 'user cp' page. go to 'user cp'; then 'edit options' and look for the 'default thread subscription mode' setting in the drop down box. if it is set to anything other than 'do not subscribe' then you will automatically subscribe to every thread.

i changed mine to 'do not subscribe' and the same problem you had disappeared.
      rick doyle

Rick's Woodworking Website

Comment

• lcm1947
        Veteran Member
        • Sep 2004
        • Austin, Texas
        • BT 3100-1

Oh, OK. Thanks gentlemen. That will be much better.
        May you die and go to heaven before the Devil knows you're dead. My Best, Mac

Comment

Working...