• Show
Clear All
  • bigstick509
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2004
    • Macomb, MI, USA.
    • BT3100

New SYS. Test

None to get to ten. Help, I can't seem to be able to delete this thread.
    Last edited by bigstick509; 02-17-2006, 11:22 PM. Reason: delete

Mike

"It's not the things you don't know that will hurt you, it's the things you think you know that ain't so." - Mark Twain
  • monte
    Forum Windbag
    • Dec 2002
    • Paw Paw, MI, USA.
    • GI 50-185M

This is similar or the same software that sawmill creek uses and I do not believe that we have the ability to delete a post. I think only Sam or maybe the moderators can delete a post. I think all we can do is edit out the text.
    Monte (another darksider)
    Reporting Live from somewhere near Kalamazoo

http://community.webshots.com/user/monte49002

Comment

• rickd
      Established Member
      • Jan 2004
      • Cowichan Bay, 30 mi. north of Victoria, B.C., Canada.
      • Ryobi BT3100

Originally posted by monte
      This is similar or the same software that sawmill creek uses and I do not believe that we have the ability to delete a post. I think only Sam or maybe the moderators can delete a post. I think all we can do is edit out the text.
      hi,

you can't delete the first post in a thread but you can delete subsequent posts after the first. i was also wondering about this and this is what sam told me. he said that deleting the first post in a thread would delete all subsequent threads and that would not be good!

to test it - just post a quick reply to this thread, then hit 'edit' on it and then you should see a 'delete' button to get rid of it.
      rick doyle

Rick's Woodworking Website

Comment

Working...