• Show
Clear All
  • Sam Conder
    Woodworker Once More
    • Dec 2002
    • Midway, KY
    • Delta 36-725T2

Safari issues...

It has been reported that the site is "wiggy" once abain in Safari. Crap. I have been told that Safari is very HTML 4.01 strict, so I reworked all I have control of to make the site compliant. Now Safari is broke.

Bruce Cohen is sending me a screen shot, and I will see what I can do. I personally have tested it in IE 6, NS 7, Opera 7, and Mozilla FireBird 0.7 and it renders nearly identical in all.
    Sam Conder
    BT3Central's First Member

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." -Thomas A. Edison
  • Lefty
    • Sep 2003
    • Sioux Falls, SD, USA.

quote:Originally posted by sconder

It has been reported that the site is "wiggy" once abain in Safari. Crap. I have been told that Safari is very HTML 4.01 strict, so I reworked all I have control of to make the site compliant. Now Safari is broke.

Bruce Cohen is sending me a screen shot, and I will see what I can do. I personally have tested it in IE 6, NS 7, Opera 7, and Mozilla FireBird 0.7 and it renders nearly identical in all.
    Safari is working fine for me as of this posting. I didn't notice any problems yesterday, but wasn't looking past 8pm.
    Eric

-Supplier of quality sawdust to southeast South Dakota!

Comment

• BillW
      Established Member
      • Dec 2002
      • Grapevine, TX, USA.

Safari still A-OK here in Texas!
      That's just my opinion, I could be wrong,

~Bill
      I'd give my left arm to be ambidextrous!

Comment

Working...