• Show
Clear All
  • Sam Conder
    Woodworker Once More
    • Dec 2002
    • Midway, KY
    • Delta 36-725T2

While rewriting the site...

... I discovered Firebird is a pretty nice browser. Who knows, I might even become a convert...

[:I]
    Sam Conder
    BT3Central's First Member

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." -Thomas A. Edison
  • mudder
    Veteran Member
    • Jul 2003
    • I live in a house
    • Delta 36-650

I agree Sam,

I am a diehard Netscape user but whoever mentioned Firebird to me has got himself the beverage of his choice whenever we meet.

Mudder

Comment

• leehljp
      Just me
      • Dec 2002
      • Tunica, MS
      • BT3000/3100

Firebird on the Mac does extremely well! Based on your comments, I am going to DL it on my PC and try it there too!
      Hank Lee

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you wanted!

Comment

• RayintheUK
        Veteran Member
        • Sep 2003
        • Crowborough, East Sussex, United Kingdom.
        • Ryobi BT3000

quote:Originally posted by mudder

I agree Sam,

I am a diehard Netscape user but whoever mentioned Firebird to me has got himself the beverage of his choice whenever we meet.

Mudder
        Mudder,

That'll be me, then, in answer to your post of 12/28/2003 (http://www.bt3central.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6763). I think your offer of a beverage may take a while to fulfil, though, as I'm quite a way away! If we do ever meet, I'll look forward to a mug of your very best English Breakfast Tea!
        Keep an eye on the Firebird site, as they're forever bringing out improvements on what is already the best browser around. If I spot any "must have" updates, I'll post them here for info.
        BTW, I have no connection or affiliation with Firebird, other than as a most satisfied user.

Ray in the UK.
        Did I offend you? Click here.

Comment

• mudder
          Veteran Member
          • Jul 2003
          • I live in a house
          • Delta 36-650

quote:Originally posted by RayintheUK

Mudder,

That'll be me, then, in answer to your post of 12/28/2003 (http://www.bt3central.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6763). I think your offer of a beverage may take a while to fulfil, though, as I'm quite a way away! If we do ever meet, I'll look forward to a mug of your very best English Breakfast Tea!

Ray in the UK.
          Well Ray,

For now a big Thank You! And if we ever do meet I'll be sure to have that tea ready. Although the Tea over here is not as good as the tea over there IMHO and I have had both.

Mudder

Comment

Working...