• Show
Clear All
  • JeffW
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 2003
    • San Antonio, Texas, USA.
    • BT3100

Start a gallery !!!!

Many people come to this forum looking for advice on purchasing the BT3. We often tell them the things we like about the saw and many times refer them to dave-in-carins site for quality work.

We should be displaying OUR work also, as we have many talented woodworkers active in this group. Now when we get newbies inquiring about the Bt3, we can point them to our own work as well as Dave's.

I encourage EVERYONE to start a gallery to diplay your work. We can all get good ideas onb projects from them.
    Measure twice, cut once, screw it up, start over
  • ElRay
    Established Member
    • Jan 2003
    • NoIL

It's in the works, but I've only done shop stuff and things that don't show (the frame under the kitchen island, filler strips around the french doors, ends of hardwood flooring where there's inside corners, etc.). Once I do something "pretty", I'll start.
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."
    --- Robert A. Heinlein

Comment

• final_t
      Veteran Member
      • Nov 2003

I'm far too embaressed to show off my crappy results. Maybe when I grow up.

Comment

• don_hart
        Veteran Member
        • May 2003
        • Ledayrd, CT, USA.

In the works Jeff.
        Don Hart

You live and learn. At any rate you live.

www.hartwoodcrafts.com

Comment

Working...