• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mekyoung
    Forum Newbie
    • Aug 2003
    • Deland, FL, USA.

older posts

Is there a way to view older posts? Maybe I'm missing it, but it looks like I can only see posts from the past month or so. Is that the way it is set up, or am I missing something?

Thanks,
    Eric
    Eric
    Deland, FL
  • Sam Conder
    Woodworker Once More
    • Dec 2002
    • Midway, KY
    • Delta 36-725T2

Go to the main screen then access each forum's archive via the filing cabinet icon: ()

Sam Conder
    BT3Central.com Admin

Visit www.samconder.com for a peek into the life of the woodworking nerd who created BT3Central.com
    Sam Conder
    BT3Central's First Member

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." -Thomas A. Edison

Comment

• smc331
      Veteran Member
      • Apr 2003
      • Charlotte, NC, USA.
      • BT3100

When you do a search for a particular topic, make sure to check "archived posts"...posts get "locked and archived" after a short time...

HTH

Scott

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -- Frank Zappa

Scott

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -- Frank Zappa

http://macbournes.com

Comment

• smc331
        Veteran Member
        • Apr 2003
        • Charlotte, NC, USA.
        • BT3100

Sam,
        Ya beat me to it...and taught me something, too! [)]

Scott

Scott

http://macbournes.com

Comment

• mekyoung
          Forum Newbie
          • Aug 2003
          • Deland, FL, USA.

Thanks Sam and Scott!!

shoot, I knew it was right in front of me %$^#@.
          Eric
          Deland, FL

Comment

Working...