• Tallahassee, FL, USA.

Pic Test

John
  • Black wallnut
    cycling to health
    • Jan 2003
    • Ellensburg, Wa, USA.
    • BT3k 1999

I guess you passed the test! Nice looking setup!

marK in WA and Ryobi Fanatic Association State President ©
    My Site
    Donate to my Tour de Cure

marK in WA and Ryobi Fanatic Association State President ©

Head servant of the forum

©

Comment

• smc331
      Veteran Member
      • Apr 2003
      • Charlotte, NC, USA.
      • BT3100

Very nice...the pic works and the work looks good too! [8D] The only thing that keeps that from looking like Rod Kirby's work is the factory micro adjuster! [)]

Scott

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -- Frank Zappa

Scott

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -- Frank Zappa

http://macbournes.com

Comment

• jnesmith
        • Jan 2003
        • Tallahassee, FL, USA.

quote:Originally posted by smc331

Very nice...the pic works and the work looks good too! [8D] The only thing that keeps that from looking like Rod Kirby's work is the factory micro adjuster! [)]

Scott

Thanks for the complement, but puhleeze! The tables are obviously RK inspired, and largely his design, but the craftmanship isn't even close to his level.

The quality of the picture is terrible, but I was just trying to get the hang of posting images, since I am almost finished with my first furniture project. (A Cherry and Maple hall table). I'd like to share some pictures of it when it's completed.

Thanks again.

John

Comment

Working...