• Show
Clear All
  • BubbaDog56
    Established Member
    • Jan 2003
    • Houston, TX, USA.

Question for Sam - New Forum Section?

Sam,

Have you thought about adding a 'For Sale/Trade' section to the board? I have a few things I'm looking to sell, and didn't think it would be appropriate to post them in Tool Talk. And I would rather give the members here first shot rather than posting them on WoodNet. It could be a nice and useful addition to an already great board, what do you think?

B'Dog

Redneck Warning Signal: "Hey Y'All, Watch This!"
    Redneck Warning Signal: \"Hey Y\'All, Watch This!\"
  • Sam Conder
    Woodworker Once More
    • Dec 2002
    • Midway, KY
    • Delta 36-725T2

Yes I have. I am still debating it... I posted asking everyone what they thought and there were some good "pro" amd "con" arguments. Here is the thread:

Sam Conder
    Sam Conder
    BT3Central's First Member

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." -Thomas A. Edison

Comment

• BubbaDog56
      Established Member
      • Jan 2003
      • Houston, TX, USA.

Sam,

Thanks for the reply. I read the archived thread, it must have been shortly before I joined the board or I would have also commented at that time. It looks like the responses were about 90% in favor of a Classifieds area, believe I only saw one dissenter in all the replies. I strongly agree that it should only be used for non-commercial 'private party' transactions, perhaps I wasn't clear about that in my post. Thanks for the consideration regardless of what your decision ends up being....

B'Dog

Redneck Warning Signal: "Hey Y'All, Watch This!"
      Redneck Warning Signal: \"Hey Y\'All, Watch This!\"

Comment

Working...